View Single Post
Old 2004-01-26, 16:28   Link #20
Joe Dalton

ep 16 was great. as far as not advancing plotlines go........... I wish to destroy people like you that are unable to grasp that story does not make an anime stand alone. its the advanced storylines of the characters themselves that make an anime special.
In this episode armstrong and the brothers learned about eachother edward had a conversation where he could take his own life into perspective and they got the news about scar killing nina giving edward the fuel he needed to fight scar. He felt sadnes for scar's past now he feels hate towards him after this episode allot of the characters changed a bit....... anyone unable to get past the fact they may not have read this in the manga should just not talk about it. Remember freedom of speach is not everywhere so I will just drag you of to a country that does not have that in its constitution and slap you silly.
Sorry but people that constantly bitch and moan about an anime not being exactly how they want or not following the manga to the letter piss me off those childish brats should really have been slapped once in a while groing up maybe they would have actualy gotten a personality instead of being some idiot that can only complain about stuff not being how they like it.
Get over yourself punks allot of people enjoy these shows because of the way they make it and since you lack the imagination to make anything that could even rival pokemon pls just shut up