View Single Post
Old 2013-01-24, 08:03   Link #186
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Found these arts. Two Nylon's art of Haruka for Young Animal Island, N''s art of Mai, and cover of Photo Kano Happy Album with Hikari and Uchida...
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
Just say the raws from the 17 chapter of YEO and it was weird to see constant panty shots since the Kaichou - Muroto seems to be giving the bigger dose of it. None the less it was a really cute chapter and based off your summary Mai is pretty naive and innocent, which adds to the charm of her character. I really enjoyed it and thanks for the summary to add to more depth on clarification on the chapter.
Yep, Mai is the naive, innocent kouhai type. She gets kiss scene sooner than any other girls on her Story L route. And she's the one initiating the kiss, not Maeda

Quote:
Just read the summary and quite a cute chapter. I was hoping for wincest but since it's based off a love simulation of course that won't happen.

Anyway, to me it seems after reading the chapter that Kanon definitely felt lonely and wants to be with her brother more. I don't know much about the games honestly but those are the impressions I get when I read the past chapters in recent months. Can't wait to see more chapters of her. Unlike susceptible routes that are opened to do a life changing choice, is hers too special that you don't need a certain condition to unlock? Like a secret route of sorts or do you have go through specific routes to get to her?
Kanon IS one of the secret heroine. She will be available on the new game after you get at least one ending for each 7 heroines (Momoko-sensei is the last to be unlocked).

I can spoil her story for you, and it's going to be major spoiler so open at your own risk ^^
Spoiler for Kanon route from the PSP game:

Quote:
I thought she was a senpai heroine... weird.
The only heroine older than Maeda (by their grade, not birthday) is Aki/the kaichou.
Oh, and obviously Momoko-sensei XD

Speaking of Momoko, I'm planning to write summary of her route. Hopefully I can get it done by next week ^^

Quote:
I see. I thought that some routes will be longer or shorter than other due to the nature of the route and how each heroine interactions with the mc differently. I played a few visual novels myself and some routes took longer to complete than others due to story and the broadening character interactions and branching opportunities. I guess the game doesn't have much branching opportunities for heroines. If I'm not please correct me on this.

Once again thanks for the summaries. I wish they would do a Rina manga focus. I think she's my favourite next to the "accidental" panty flashing kaichou. So to speak!
I have also only played few VN and love sim, but I think there's difference between them. Photo Kano seems falls more into love sim genre.

It doesn't have common route, only some prologues. Each girls have main story event, but to see it you have to raise their affection into certain level through the talking segment or the sub event, or else the story won't progress. You can always stop going to one girl route in half way, change to another's, and if you're get bored you can change it again or go back to the first girl. Even if you already maxed the affection of one girl and complete all of their story (minus the ending and epilogue, of course), before the deadline ends you can go raising another girl's affection and see their story.

Case in point, Your Eyes Only. Few first chapters were rotating between Haruka, Mai, and Aki. Chapter 7 to 11 focused solely on Aki story, and then we get back to Mai story for chapter 12 onward.

And IIRC, the number of the main and sub events are roughly the same for everyone (secret heroines have less though, since they only have 1 story no matter which club Maeda chose) with the total time spent is also almost the same. So no one is too long or too short.

Hopefully the upcoming anime will get omnibus format so everyone, including Rina, can get good exposure of their story ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
Of all adpations, I like "Sweet snap" by Yuzuki N' the most due to its awesome artwork and one-girls-focused story.

The second will be Your eyes only ( I can find only online reading no downloadble translated ch.)

The third is Love album.
For me, I like Nylon's art better than N'. And I like both Mai and Aki H story better than Haruka L story, I enjoy Your Eyes Only more than Sweet Snap ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
oh ye the girls are hot, the plot is subpar in most cases though
Yuzuki N (i presume it's a circle) do alot of H-manga too
Isn't that the deal with love sims? The plot tends to be not original or mind blowing, since what the genre sells is the girls (character design, personality, and voice actress behind) and their interaction with us player ^^

AFAIK, N' is the name one person, not the circle. And N' is a she.