View Single Post
Old 2007-02-07, 15:28   Link #121
Staines

Someone bonked it on the head for me. Either lighting, wind (that can cut. . .eventually) or rubber or invisibility.

And lighting would be best for real life purposes aswell. Think how much money you would get by powering a whole city, maybe even a country, in a few seconds. Also you could travel at great speeds around the world. Also theirs the fact that no-one can hurt you.

The hana hana fruit would also be very handy though. Hey do you think Robin can bloom her whole body, making an exact image? Because we know that she can sprout different parts of her body, so maybe full body bloom can't be far off.

And on another subject: Even with Donflamingo's power i truly believe that you can't fully 'control' the person and make them become your slaves, because of the times that we have seen Donflamigo use his power, the victim didn't want to do those things and they was saying that to prove it. So it cannot be mind control. I think that it is something still hidden, like when we first met Nico Robin (Miss All Sunday at the time) and everybody had their weapons at the ready but Robin made them all drop out their hands, we still didn't know that it was the power of the Hana Hana fruit. At first i thought that it was an unseen force or (believe it or not) mind control that made them drop their own weapons. So that's why i believe that there is something still hidden in Donflamingo's power, because at the moment, it looks unstoppable.
Staines is offline   Reply With Quote