Thread: Crunchyroll Saki
View Single Post
Old 2009-06-07, 23:20   Link #1074
Secca
nya`
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Of course, some discussion is fine and even on-topic. But keep in mind, for general questions like how-to-play, or specifics of the rules, and so on, you can't expect people to read through 50+ pages of the Saki thread to find that one time way back when someone mentioned some specific explanation. People will have different questions at different times, and the same questions will repeat themselves. (Some on-going discussion could even occur after the series is over.) So it's actually more convenient for general purpose questions to be organized in their own thread so they're easier to find. Of course, questions specific to things that happen in the anime itself belong here. I hope that clarifies the distinction.
Thanks that clears up alot, RelentlessFlame. I myself never played the game before watching this show. So alots what going on in the anime were quite confusing for me. I'm really grateful there are some really nice people here help explain the terms and game rules. Thus making the show alot more enjoyable. ^_^
Secca is offline   Reply With Quote