View Single Post
Old 2010-09-03, 11:19   Link #4252
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillmissing View Post
It's the weapon. The weapon she is wielding is Odin's. I can't remember if it's actually his legendary spear Gungnir, but I believe it's supposed to be. It gives Brunhild power over "nature's elements". Basically, she becomes a walking natural disaster. The huge storm in the sky and the earthquake that cracks open the earth and spews out lava are among it's abilities. An absurdly powerful weapon.
Well if the weapon is labeled at a godlike level is not surprising.

Just look at our current weapons:

- Seven Swords, Seven Heavens is the most normal weapon among them.
- Etzali's obsidian spear which destroys everything it reaches.
- Durendal, gathers the energy from the frenchs.
- Ascalon, holy sword of about 3.5 m and weights about 200kg with seven magic glows and a hiden weapon used to slay dragon-kun by St.George.
- Curtana, grants the power of Michael to the holder.
- Fiamma's flamming sword which is abusurdly big, about 40 Km.

EDIT:
I found a better version for the vol.22 preview:

Quote:
Desire to protect a girl, will the three boys feelings reach through? The story of Science and Magic, finally at the climax!

The last member of the roman catholics dark side, "Gods right seat" Fiamma of the right.

The giant fortress "The Star of Betlehem" floating through the air space of an Russia engulfed in the third world war.

It was said to "save" all of humanity not just believers of christianity, but had the meaning of bringing destruction of unprecedent levels in human history.

While Fiamma calls this "purification" the three boys keep fighting, holding their seperate feelings.

Hamazura Shiage, after finally curing Rikou Takitsubo moved to protect the Kremlin Report before anything happens, and runs into his old nemesis Mugino Shizuri.

Accelerator having barely left the Archangel Misha, in order to save Last Order comes upon "A Certain Solution". However that was surely a prohibited method.

And Kamijou Touma, in order to stop the "Star of betlehem" plan, in order to save Index, challenges Fiamma alone...!

Last edited by Miraluka; 2010-09-03 at 12:51.