View Single Post
Old 2012-10-12, 02:14   Link #36
grey_1960
Annie Leonhart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoka?? View Post
Is this proof that smoker is stronger than both Law and Sanji?

Both Law's and Sanji's attacks did no notable damage to or at least didn't faze Vergo, but Smoker's punch got him to the ground and he seems to be somewhat injured.

Probably a good wake up call to those that are saying the strawhats are now at emperor/ admiral power level.
Not until I see Luffy and his first mate meet their match will I concede or change my opinion
If Sanji's where captain you probably be right. Personally Sanji facing a Vice Admiral (Aka Pirate Vergo and Possibly Daflamingo's right hand man) is no easy feat and it is a vast improvement for only two years. I am content with were Sanji is at. Second Vice Admiral is a rank below Admiral. Is it that hard to see them fighting with an Admiral? In this arch alone there is two Vice admirals, Shichibukai, and Daflamingo's goons (Daflamingo might even show up making two Shichibukai on the Island). Two years ago one Shichibukai would have made up a whole arch. Who do you think the WG should send if the Straw Hats clean house in this arch? Has for the Emperors, they no longer have the luxury of staying on the side lines with the Straw Hats. Don't forget you still have Big Mamma looking for them, has well has the mystery Yonkou Luffy and Law teamed up to take down. With big title and high ranks that I have named off in this post alone, I personally think this should be a wake up call for those who doubt Straw Hats level of strength are on par with top players.

Last edited by grey_1960; 2012-10-12 at 04:34.