View Single Post
Old 2012-03-22, 15:58   Link #34
sun2000

Well I think its a good Ending but im sad anyway because its not perfect -.- (INORI !!! )... but maybe this will be start for the 2nd season... because now everything get a bit mysterous... No one know any real details about what happened exactly, like are really all infection gone? or Daarth? and much more unclear things!!

Well there is some good at this ending for myself... Maybe this sounds strange or selfish but i'm rly HAPPY that GAI dont get MANA !!! I thought while watching the 2nd Opening that they will get togheter at the end but thank god it dont happens!
What we saw in the last episode was just a imagination.. he died unloved!!! YES!! GOOD!!! (or more a one sided love)
Why i say that, well for Mana was Sho always the first choice Triton (alias Gai) was more a "worst" 2nd choice... I think Mana would never take triton if sho was next to her or still alive...

Well at the end I really hope that the 2nd season will be nice like season 1 ! I mean it should be clear that Sho will gain his Eyelight back and that Inori will come back anyway... I guess by Daarth...