View Single Post
Old 2012-08-03, 11:48   Link #147
Seihai
スマイリウム

So Ship 02 finally had the Emergency Quest... an hour ago and of course I was watching the Olympics at that time which means I didn't participate. Too bad, I would have liked those 32k EXP for two quests. Maybe next time. From what I hear the twin boss is quite the annoyance indeed but Panthers and Mizer have always been a hell of a chase (or wait, in this case) for hunters I think. I'm fine with it, I actually like a prolonged battle. Reminds me of that one time where Malmoth and Ragne spawned and then right after Malmoth another Banshee. That was cool. Oh, and 2 elimination codes.

Btw. if you don't want to fight boss adds, you don't have to. All you have to do is have one player warp in first to trigger the boss in single player mode and the rest just warps right in after. Besides, boss adds don't spawn infinitely, you can kill them off. If you want a simpler S rank in a free-exploration mission, then just go to boss with adds, kill all adds first, then boss. That's how I did it with Tundra at least.