View Single Post
Old 2007-07-18, 05:30   Link #13
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TaKu0 View Post
The spoiler is confirmed, its real. It just lacks information, which is a good thing a taste is better then nothing at all any way. This is how I see the whole Sasuke escaping the blast thing, from the information provided, the only thing I can assume is Suigetsu lent Sasuke his chakra and helped him summon Manda (recall the time when Kabuto “assisted“ Orochimaru in summoning Manda), now we all know how Manda is he is very demanding and Orochimaru had to persuade him by telling Manda he will give 100 sacrifices in Manda's name later on.

So, in order for Manda to co-operate Sasuke put Manda under a genjutsu, and then entered his body, meaning resting inside Manda or took refuge inside him, think about it like Jiraiya's frog stomach summoning jutsu.
so you say in a blink of an eye suigetsu popped from nowhere while others are still listening their ipods and reading books,lend his chakra to sasuke where i dont see any point in it for suigetsu to rescue sasuke,and sasuke summoned manda cast genjustsu and rest...all happened in 1 second...sound much more fishy right now.

like i said either the spoiler is too shallow and misleading or this chapter sux hard...especially if tobi is ging to die...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote