View Single Post
Old 2008-02-10, 13:53   Link #206
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
It's no wonder you like Donflamingo quite a bit. So far this guy is probably the biggest ***hole in the shichibukai. He is so conceited and arrogant and is always laughing at people. It tells you why a snobbish pirate like Bellamy was working for him. Am I correct to assume that he is your favorite warlord so far?
Exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
One interesting thing to note is that Donflamingo's ideologies directly oppose those of Blackbeard's as well. I can definitely see some friction between these characters. I wonder what would happen if Donflamingo tried to provoke Blackbeard into a fight?
It would be cool. Blackbeard deffinetely seems to have DonFlamingo beat in regards to strength (hell Blackbeard is built like a tank), so I doubt if DonFlamingo would even be able to actually hurt Blackbeard even if he was being controlled. But, DonFlamingo can easily control Blackbeard's crew into either attacking Blackbeard or attacking each other. If nothing else, I see no reason why DonFlamingo wouldn't be able to keep Blackbeard away from, even if he couldn't actually beat them.

Actually, if they were fighting on the sea, I could see DonFlamingo winning easily by simply forcing Blackbeard to walk into the sea.

Then again, this is all assumption, we do not actually know much about Blackbeard's powers let alone DonFlamingo's. So, it is too hard to say right now.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote