View Single Post
Old 2011-02-10, 16:37   Link #59
Seihai
スマイリウム

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
So, time travel is pretty much confirmed, hm? I sigh a bit because this is opening 987324 of possible explanations for all open questions, which is making things very difficult to predict.
I find it great that more possibilities are opened. It's fun to be able to predict things right but I also find it exciting to gain more openings for predictions. Which are fun to make, surely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Furthermore, Homura's only got one ring, therefore only one soul gem. Which is perfectly logical, considering her soul gem contains her soul. How could she have two of them?
So it's an error, that's better than worse. Makes things less confusing. And two souls... that can be explained by a few theories I don't believe in. Something about Homura being Madoka's alternate self, or/and being the cat from the OP. So it's like... Homura's body + cat's body = 2 souls, or Madoka's alternate self + Homura's body = 2 souls. Eh, something like that. Whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo
For those curious, no, I still don't consider Kyube evil (might change my mind after watching subs, we'll see). A lot of us would be bothered to watch vultures pick through the remains of a corpse, after all.
I agree but at the same time he's an as*hole either way.