Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-06, 16:09   Link #22629
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimJack View Post
I think she had a lot of development here Chris, we finally realize her true motivation for keeping Tsukune (and the others) away, not because she felt he was her inferior but because she was afraid of losing someone else out of her life.

at any rate with the development in this chapter we are now counting down to the end of the Season Two story arc as Ikeda said he was planning on twelve volumes, whether he will continue into a Season Three to show the Third Year at Yokai is anyones guess.
Well, considering the fact that a lot plot points have still remained unresolved, I think there is a huge chance that the story will continue... most likely until Tsukune's and the others graduation.

Also, if the second season part is really going to end soon, then maybe we will have a small arc that somehow involves Tsukune's human family, which could be interesting considering how much Tsukune has changed , during his second school year in the Youkai Academy.

As for Inner Moka, well I agree that she had a pretty significant development in the current chapter, but I have to say, that I still want her to have more frequent appearances in the future chapters... where we would learn how she will actually act, once her facade has been broken.

Last edited by Chris38; 2012-06-06 at 16:19.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote