Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2013-05-04, 17:53   Link #27983
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
You know, I might believe if I was a PRC citizen, but being somewhat grounded in reality I can say that's just stupid.
3 things I would depend on :

1. The state of China's economy to pump its Military Industrial Complex.

2. Their espionage system (which is still rather effective).

3. The combat proof of their hardware - I have yet to see it in action other than in Pakistan and Africa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Cheer up Sainty; when we Chinese rule the World in 2030 you can have all the Japanese Lolis and Korean Super Models that you want.

The New World Order promise you.
If I don't end up at the bottom rung of the ladder. I would be contented at middle high with US$300k per year though.

Still, I don't support China; in fact I am rather disgusted by their mass application of "modern" Confucianism, which is flawed and retarded in a rapidly changing world where merit should come from reason and understanding, not just some tenet abscribed by some white horse high up in the rungs of society.

They call it "neo-Confucianism", I call it a relic-hegemon's interpretation of duty to society. We are going to live in a multi-polarised world, so shouldn't we each have our own path, rather than having everyone subscribe to one single "duty"? Granted freedom of choice must have a path that leads around society, however freedom of choice is determined by freedom of thought - and that itself, is a fundamental human right.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.