View Single Post
Old 2007-05-13, 21:52   Link #12
CrazyPerson

I'm going to have to stab another nail into Yunno's coffin as well.

In the Ep7 raw, the girls clearly didn't know he was going to be there. That means they the girls and Yunno obviously haven't communicated in anyway, not even just chatting. That lack of communication further suggests that they been separated for an extended period of time, probably due to work. Besides, that lack of any really important work (plot-wise) done by Yunno kind of automatically sidelines him for any pairing with a main character.

...The above is not any endorsement for the legion, I'm just saying Yunno's out of the picture. I still think Nanoha and Fate have the Sakura and Tomoyo thing, but Fate has a much less severe case of obsession while Nanoha is still clueless I think. The girls will forever stay unpaired up, because the show has never really focused on romance of any kind but more of friendship. So... final prediction from me is: Nanoha, Fate, and Hayate will never get paired up. C'mon, the show is about friendship, all the lovey-dovey relationship stuff went offscreen, like Amy and Chrono's marriage.

I think most of the other relationships you guys have listed are just wishful thinking, this isn't School Rumble, THIS. IS. NANOHA! Though, I am glad that you guys haven't totally gone overboard on the shipping stuff and so badly that you've added the Wolkenkritter or the support staff yet.