View Single Post
Old 2013-07-15, 08:38   Link #2191
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
Just wanted to say this Richiyo (demon form) was quite nicely done both on the outfit and weapon . Definitely my favorite one from pictures from that con.
Irah is someone that I know. Gave her a link to your post.
Well, she replied in Filipino. But here's a translation of her reply to you.

"I would like to tell him, thank you very much. Super appreciate what you said. Thank you."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
The Mirai & Rena cosplayers look delicious even though one of them looks a bit chubby.

That Sinanju statue is glorious!

And the Sinanju cosplayer looks like a chibi or SD version of the Sinanju statue .

Also, poor Geno Breaker couldn’t go up on stage .

Anyway, the Irine cosplayer is probably the best of the bunch .
You sure like the mecha. It's sort of a habit by Oh No Manga. So far, their cons always have a giant robot erected somehere.

Unfortunately, I don't know any of those mecha cosplayers. And I told Miko (Irine cosplayer) what you said. Here's a copy paste of her reply "oh good ..thank u so much.. im so happy about it..no one appreciates me so well ..^_^"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tougarashi View Post
Gotta love and thank Karen chan to showing us around the convention. Haruhi is the best!!!

They look so similar. ;D kawaii!

Actually I love every pictures of it. The costumes are just so beautiful and can easily see that they put a lot of efforts in them.
Very well done Liddo kun. I jealous of you :3
Ok, I've texted Karen that someone from Animesuki likes her cosplay. But she's having a bit of problem accessing the net right now. I'll give her a link to your post once things are ok.

And I think the cosplays from Myanmar that you showed are nice too. ",)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palsa-San View Post
Awesome report Liddo-Kun, my favorite cosplay is probably Irine's Dragon Nest cosplay, but they were all great. ^_^

This has to be my favorite picture though, love that expression.
Ok, I just gave Miko (Irine cosplayer) the link to your post. Here's a copy paste of what she said. "its so flattering.. thank u so much ^_^"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsundere Louise View Post
All the cosplay's are great. It's really hard for me to choose who's cuter, since everyone here is both cute and really fits the characters they are cosplaying. Those drawings were really great. I really envy those artists for having such talent, since I suck at drawing anything... >.< Moving on next, those takoyaki looked really tasty. I bet that you ate a lot of them, didn't you? ;p
Well, drawing contests are held in almost every con that I visit. In Oh No Manga Camp Camp 2, doujins are sold in addition to the drawing constests.

About the takoyaki. They smell strange, but taste really good. Not sure how to describe the taste.. a bit like eating pizza with calamari.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Soul View Post
Wow, Liddo, what a report! Many thanks to you and cute Karen-chan for showing us around Oh No Manga Cosplay Camp 2.

Always a pleasure to see some of the regulars such as Anjeline (beautiful as ever, no matter what she's cosplaying), Camille, and Jovelle. Welcome to the world of cosplay Shash and Little Luffy.

I agree, Ayu as Kuro Usagi I think is my favorite too, but Grand Archer Rena looked really good, especially with that bow! I liked the Naruto cosplayers as well, even though I've only seen a handful of episodes.

The expression Karen was making when squashed between the two Kyubey's and that "uh oh" look when she was posing with Satan Soul (who also looked pretty good) were classic.

Thanks again Liddo.

Endless "One of these days I really need to see the Haruhi series" Soul
And as always thanks for the comment.

The Rena cosplayer is hard to contact, so I'm not sure if I could tell her what you said. But as for Anjeline, I'll show her tomorrow when she goes online at FB.

I wonder what Karen's reaction when she sees that people like to see her gettish squished by the Kyuubey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palsa-San View Post
I just saw this Final Fantasy X - Yuna cosplay from GarnetTilAlexandros on DeviantArt, and thought it looked rather good.
http://garnettilalexandros.deviantar...Yuna-307669675
She looks beautiful. Costume is rather detailed as well.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2013-07-15 at 09:38.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote