View Single Post
Old 2006-08-07, 07:01   Link #65
Naked Fish
Wench, but not incestous

Send a message via MSN to Naked Fish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Nin.
"Fuck you! Let the world end then!" I mean if the world ends then surely that would be problematic for Nagi and the Obsidian Lord too right...
The Obsidian Lord is an evil spirit that just roams around as he pleases until he takes a vessel. I doubt that the destruction of the world would bother him as much as it would mortal people such as Mai and co.
Quote:
I seriously wish Haruka was a HiME so she could've just told the Obsidian Lord to go fuck himself or something, and then went on to beat the crap out of Shizuru.
Psh, you did notice how Haruka stands for morals and justice, right? And that she's headstrong? Now why she may yell expletives at the Obsidian Lord (granted she even gets to meet him- only Nagi, Mashiro, Mikoto, Mai and Smith did. He's not exactly wandering around the school.), I doubt she'd just then leave the premesis. She'd take on him and Mikoto and then, if she's good enough to beat them, Miroku and OL the giant eye sword thing. Whatever the hell it was. Yeah, good luck with that.

One of the large points in HiME is that many of them were practically forced to fight through a series of well planned scenarios put in place years ago. Why does it matter anyway? They won in the end.