View Single Post
Old 2011-06-25, 13:30   Link #400
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystique View Post
Miku Miku Dance project, eh.
Sometimes the Japanese, truly to outdo us all around the world xD
Makes me wonder how bloody long it must have taken to program/design the entire 'bad' video tho :\
Nice vid Saintess, though big skirts are wasted with that dance, so much leg work, the mini skirt girl looked better with the performance
All the characters are from Touhou, and the miniskirt girl is Sakuya.

It was actually done with a tongue-in-cheek, the witch in the middle (Marisa) is known to be a kleptomaniac in the Touhou-verse, always stealing things from other people without the victims knowing that it is her, hence she is sort of a "smooth criminal".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Soul View Post
Not bad, but there's an awful lot of clipping going on with those long skirts.
Well, MMD is dated technology as compared to full 3D renders today as it is homebrew, but nonetheless, I felt that it was done in excellent aesthetic sense.

Quote:
It seems from the MMD series there's also Miss Miku herself (and some other characters) dancing to 'Bad', that vid is in spoilers as I'm bringing back an old fave of mine, below it

Spoiler:

The MMDs are great, but one of MJ's songs that will be difficult for them to make will probably be this :

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote