View Single Post
Old 2012-09-09, 08:55   Link #286
Adigard

Quote:
Originally Posted by n120cky View Post
It's still bothering me why Asuna is second in command of KoB, I bet it's heatcliff tactic to attract more member to the guild, I can accept if she is a leader of platoon or something, but as vice commander I don't think she fit it, she broke her mental easily, well I don't know if it's has something to do with Kirito.
Broken mental state easily? After nearly two years of being trapped as hostages in a death-game where even the other hostages murder people... I'm impressed more people aren't hiding in private rooms screaming their lungs out.

You could easily liken it to capturing a few thousand people off the street, giving them a pistol, and sending them into the front lines of a war without equipment or training and telling them not only can they not go home until their side won.. they can't even talk to people back home. I think broken mental states would be par for the course actually. The front line fighters could be the oddball ones, depending on how you look at the situation.

I'm overstating the case, but still, being slightly broken in that situation isn't too abnormal.
Adigard is offline   Reply With Quote