View Single Post
Old 2013-09-10, 20:46   Link #831
Blue-kun
Che! Che! Che!

I wouldn't say Chris is a traitor. I also don't think it'd make any sort of sense if she was Finé at this point, so what I think's going to happen is that she's off into some sort of crazy reckless attempt to stop Ver by herself, and as such is acting all heartless in order to keep Tsubasa away. Tsubasa just cares a lot about her friends right now and I bet she'd try to stop Chris from pulling anything outrageous, so maybe Chris just wants to avoid this and is acting the way she is...

Plus, Kaneko said something over at the Witch Craft blog about this last episode being 'related' to S1's ep. 8, which was when we saw Chris huge grief over the activation of Solomon's Cane and the trouble it brought to everyone in the world/Japan. Considering how many people died there (and now here, too), and that scene where she saw the pendant with a random soldier and his daughter, I'm certain all of these things are pushing her to the edge into doing something to try to stop more casualities.

Anyhow, it was a pretty great episode, and from the preview pictures it does seem like Biki is free from Gungnir's "fusion", so she might not be at risk anymore? As a Wild ARMs 2 fan, I gotta say I'd love if she somehow got ahold of Maria's Black Gungnir and her new Symphogear was reminiscent of KnightBlazer, haha. One can dream ;_;