View Single Post
Old 2010-08-15, 10:22   Link #77
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
I don't care if you're not showing any fear or emotion, if you're the released NUMBER ONE espada and you get ass-f***ed by a shikai...
In the shikai's defence, Aizen owned the entire SS with HIS shikai, and Shunsui's is nearly as h4x as KS...the moment he starts calling out colours, he has stripped his enemies of all their power, and they're all playing by his rules alone. That's a tad bit unfair, as it makes him the most experienced one in "games", thus gives him a huge advantage even if he had a 1v4 going on against the vizard captains four full-power Yamamoto clones! (they take...turns o_0).
Quote:
That doesn't speak much for any of the hollows in Hueco Mondo who are beneath you.
Despite his defeat, I still think that Barragan's power was absolute. It's not so much the characters than it is the plot shields, especially with the top 3 espada.
Quote:
As for Halibel and her fight with Hitsugaya, I'm pretty sure if she was able to break out on her own, there was really no need for WW to come to her rescue and help her out, was there?
Gotta agree with this one...despite his fanbase, Toushiro's been losing a lot in fights, why couldn't he lose this one till the vizard come?
Quote:
Seriously, defending the might of the Espada is a waste of time, they suck.
D'ooooh! Did I just waste my time?