Thread: Licensed Mayo Chiki! [anime]
View Single Post
Old 2011-09-30, 12:55   Link #1028
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu View Post
Agreed, but one thing that I like about this episode was not only that Nakuru is a confirmed member of the Harem now, but this also proves that whatever the author has in mind....this is FAR from over lol.....And was actually a nice little hook for a second season.

All the Konoe shippers thought they won....this ain't over
Although I think that this is far from over and no one can say that Konoe actually won, I get the feeling that the author is setting up for the inevitable and Konoe will get Jirou's heart but of course along the way all the rest will get their moments too. And seriously this is one of the hardest harems to choose from EVERY girl has really good traits and are all awesome in different ways. I just hope every gets their own special resolution by the end but still have their feelings for Jirou that would be a very good ending. For the series.

I don't know maybe places EP 13 where it is leaves it open to season 2 rather than with EP 12 but I thought it would have been more interesting if she were in the actual harem before EP 12 and see the interactions