View Single Post
Old 2013-01-25, 14:29   Link #2
kuromitsu

OK, to get the bad things out of the way - what the hell is that ending? -_-)

Not that I didn't have a bad feeling after last week (and then after reading the lyrics), but is this for real, are we going to have this for the rest of the series? Serious shit is going down but hey, here's Maria singing an angsty love song and being angsty in general, because that's... relevant? somehow? for the rest of the series...? If it was a random JPop song I wouldn't even care, but they went through the trouble and spent all that money on an original song performed by a seiyuu in-character - why couldn't they make something that is actually relevant to the story, or at least doesn't totally exclude the rest of the group?

Such a pity. I guess it's not as bad as it could've been, and the visuals are pretty good, but again, why Maria, why only her? Overall it's a nice effort, would've been great for some other anime, but as a regular ending for this series it's such a misfire. :/

As for the good things...
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
This scene was so cute, they're both so lovely.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
I just want to cuddle his head and scratch his ears and his mane... Oh, but he's so cool. I guess it helps that he looks more like some weird sort of canid than a rat.

By the way, Kaburagi Shisei's voice, wow, can I just listen to it for a little longer? And while we're on the topic of seiyuu, Taneda Risa and Kaji Yuuki continue to do a great job, along with Namikawa Daisuke, why is that guy so awesome?

Also, it seems Yamauchi won't be doing the summer festival. (But I can't image he won't be doing any more eps, so which one will it be? Perhaps it will involve some bat shit...) From the preview it seems like ep 18 is going to be a very dense ep... I hope whoever directed and wrote it did a very good job.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-01-26 at 21:11. Reason: removed hints at future content