View Single Post
Old 2013-06-04, 12:10   Link #170
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
All this here is pretty valid stuff. One thing that you didn't say that I've been noticing is that every person from team 7 is rated lower than their skill level.
well that's only reflecting their official titles as far as konoha's test system is concerned. naruto and sasuke only passed as genins. their chuunin exam was interuppted and then neither were back in the village to test again (or in naruto's case it would have been silly for him to pound on genins in a chuunin test since he had special training). and during the timeskip sakura became chuunin, but so much has happened lately, she hasn't had time or need to test or become jounin (however they approve it). either way, all 3 are hokage level in terms of actual skill at this point and would have no issues passing whatever requirements are needed to become jounin rank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie-Monster View Post
It literally took her about 5 panels to jump in power from scrub to above sannin powers. All because Kishi forced it into the story as a way of including her in the final fight.
she wasn't a scrub. sasori was the best ninja ever to come out of the sand village and he acknowledged her as gifted and skilled. i agree her story thereafter could have been written better, but i wouldn't call her latest reveal a "rabbit out of a hat". the sasori fight was a good enough precursor to justify her being so good. she has been the apprentice of the hokage after all. she's just hardly ever in the limelight of this story and it's usually as a 'typical useless' girl, but that goes for all girls in this story unfortunately...
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote