View Single Post
Old 2006-04-13, 18:49   Link #13
Newtyped
Gangsta Member

Send a message via ICQ to Newtyped Send a message via AIM to Newtyped Send a message via Yahoo to Newtyped
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziv
So you're saying that you find an ~8th grade education sufficient? Well, ignoring your job prospects in that situation, I would agree with you up to a point. Alot of the classes I've taken (senior in high school) have been completely and utterly pointless and have taught me nothing. Quite a few of them, however, have been useful (probably because I go to a Math/science/computers program at my high school) It depends on why you find school pointless. If it's because the classes have no practical value other than trivia, then I can sympathize with you. If, however, it's because you simply find all your classes boring, then I would disagree. What country are you going to school in? I ask that because I can agree that the US public school system is a piece of crap since it's a government run monopoly that has no incentive to improve whatsoever, however, that's another story.

Provoking as in how? If it's assault, then I believe self-defense should be an acceptable option regardless of what laws say. If it's just that you have a rivalry or grudge with someone, then no. You're also underestimating the human mind's capability to rationalize and distort. Say you're walking along and accidentally bump into someone (literally). This person, with his friends as witnesses, then beats the crap out of you for provoking him by running into him. Under your scenario, this would be perfectly fine since the justification for the action is all in the opinion of the person administering the judgement. He could also be just as offended with you as you are with the people you hold grudges against. That's why all justice is administered by third parties (police forces, courts, etc) in developed countries, and not the people involved in the conflict
(9th, i'm in high school)
I go to school in the u.s, since it says i live in CT (the poor area , poor as in i cant even afford to go to college so wuts the point. i dont know any1 that went anyways)

lik if sum1 talks shit about u, and u go and u jump them. Than u get in trouble. I got suspended for pushin my teacher out the way caus i wanted to leave class b4 i took out my razor i had (didnt say i had tho, and i didnt get caught with it) and slashed this kid that was pisin me off. I should have the rit to fuck that kid up, and to push people who try to baricade me.
Newtyped is offline   Reply With Quote