View Single Post
Old 2006-12-07, 13:28   Link #76
anselfir
Style Über Alles

Quote:
L is the best investigator in the Planet, a Brilliant mind that understand the human Physcology, so he knew very well that Light would not be spreading his secret.
Honestly, college students > facebook > blogs >random parties > gossip. You know how information spread in a college. For L to deduce somehow that Light is someone who would keep things to himself, or, even take him seriously and not go "loooool I'm so blogging this joker" he indeed is a great genius. But I can understand if he did, just that the reasoning is weak and thin, resting on intuition more than anything.

Quote:
I did not say he would be in a more dire situation, I said: “Anyone that Comes close to Light and Dies in a strange matter, only helps to fuel more the idea of Kira been Light.”

Meaning if it was 5% before, it could elevate to 10%. The chances of a hunch about something will not put Light in a predicament, it will only elevate the suspicious on him.
so L's death only carries a 5% risk to kira, great, i'll do it. The only thing L has going for him is that Light can't be sure that L is really L.

Quote:
You are treating as L is some punk that does doesn’t know what he is doing, that’s just Wrong, he exactly knows what he is doing, Reason why A) He is still alive and he is not in any immediate danger, B) It puts Light on a very tight spot.
no i'm not, read my post.