View Single Post
Old 2011-09-13, 03:52   Link #90
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
It wouldn't be boring if Kenpachi wasn't so overpowered. "Hey guyz look now ima swing ma sword with two hands and magically my power increases a hundred fold"
I love him to the death but I think he's overrated ..For the love of god Kubo...give the man a Shikai he can actually use!!!!!

Didn't I tell you Ikkaku was going to fight jackpot dude "Lucky" was the dead give away

Is anyone else, besides me, hoping that the Shinigami actually get owned? I know it's slim chance of that actually happening but damn it I want the Fullbringers to stick around for awhile and be so bad ass..that people actually love them.

I doubt because Ichigo identifies with the Shinigami the most and they're the biggest baddest mofo's in the jungle

I am digging their upgrades
If Hitsu pulls another random "I can use only once move" outta his ass I am going to retch violently and turn on Kubo. I may even break his legs. --It just my anger at him won't last because he always does something kewl after disappointing the hell out of me

If everyone else dies PLEASE LET HITSU GET OWNED.
I am in CAMPHITSUHATERZ
no offense to the Hitsu Fans. I actually feel your pain...try being a fan of the character that is disliked the most. That's worse than being fan of Mr Popularity.

Riruka's bunny ears are so cute...she's a Chappy. That's going to save her, no way can Rukia hurt Chappy

I am actually the most interested in Bya-man vs Facebook--how is that gonna go down.

I wish Isshin would at least have a conversation with one of them...WHO IS HE KUBO!?!?!? I am actually stoked for this chapters and Bleach's ranking is going back up...YAY!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
I just would've preferred it if the outcome could've resulted in something that developed Ken's abilities as a fighter a little further (in comparison to the shocking revelation of getting more strength just by swinging with both hands).
this really made me lol-- I have a warped sense of humor and I like dry & sardonic wit -although I doubt you were actually trying to be funny.

That's the exact reason I think Zaraki needs a new move...that gets old but I doubt the fight is over because Yukio is pulling a Shunsui right now...hollow powers and Shinigami powers aren't that different

Last edited by Lord of Pandemonium; 2011-09-13 at 04:16.