View Single Post
Old 2009-01-15, 23:18   Link #84
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
So you are saying you are a frustrating guy to talk to? Good we actually agree on something. :P

I mean the whole situation and the tension is made over it is artificial... How many times do I have to repeat it? It is overreaction, even considering him being a teenager.

And the motives behind that is not impressive at all. Thats why this episode doesn't really create deeper character. More info not equals character depth, specially if the whole tension that caused it is artificial and forced. My verdict may be strongly influenced because I do know what happens next as I do read novels.
You've done absolutely nothing to state why it is what you're saying it is, you're just stating it period as if it was fact, and it's not.

I did the same, but I offered the notion that showing a different side to a character who we haven't actually touched upon at all up to this point is in fact, irrefutable depth.

Even if you want to argue against that (use more of those magical opposite stickers of yours), the problem itself is what may actually be deep, but then I don't know that right now.

All I'm getting here is that:

- You don't like Kitamura (you hate him), and that greatly influences (wrongly may I add) how your opinion of how the show decides to portray his developtment.

- You've read the novels. Hey, guess what? NOONE CARES. This is the thread for the anime.

- You think it's forced, artificial, contrived, and him not being popular amongst fans of Toradora somehow has something to do with it.

:P

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!