View Single Post
Old 2011-11-20, 11:24   Link #40
Flawfinder
Loves the Experience

I haven't dropped any series, so the ones I'm following from this season are:

Fate/Zero: Great action and some likable characters (my favorite being Waver and Rider), but a lot of the anime follows the "tell, don't show" method. Rating: Pretty good.

Guilty Crown: Reminds me of way too many anime and movies that I hate, on top of unlikeable characters, really bad plotholes, and not having a clear audience. Can occasionally be funny/cool, but most of it is surprisingly boring. Rating: Mixed between really boring and hilariously bad.

Future Diary: Awesome on almost every level. Characters are great, mood is great, action is great, and its campy atmosphere allows you to accept some of the most ridiculous plot conveniences. The only thing that isn't great is its obvious low budget. Rating: Awesome.

I Don't Have Many Friends: Hands down the most unexpected anime for me to like, period. Awesome comedic timing, characters are likable, and it knows its target audience, but some of the shots are weird. It's actually closer to Seinfeld than Lucky Star is (still confused on why people call it the "Seinfeld" of anime). Rating: Surprisingly good.

P4 The Animation: Pretty stupid and follows the game way too closely at times, but it's always entertainingly stupid. Rating: Pretty funny, but it's not a good show.

Shana III: Hands down the most boring anime I'm watching this season. How the hell can you make an awesome twist like that so boring? The characters can occasionally be cool though. Rating: *Snooze*

Sket Dance: Only anime I'm following from previous seasons. It's pretty hit and miss, but I love the characters. They are so awesome. Rating: Mixed.

My Awesome Anime Blog: Standing On My Neck

Last edited by Flawfinder; 2011-11-21 at 01:33.
Flawfinder is offline   Reply With Quote