View Single Post
Old 2012-12-20, 17:40   Link #2035
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
It's funny. He went to such great lengths to protect her when she was the granddaughter of the guy who leads the organization that put him in the hospital during the Nine Schools Competition. Did anyone notice that her picture in the characters introductions page was on the page with the Chinese infiltrators of the Yokohama War arc? I don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty happy with this new revelation. It show that even when he mans up to protect a girl, he's still a loser.
Hm.. This statement scares me.. because the reason people dislike Morisaki is cause he was arrogant to Tatsuya -- so why are people hating on him so much just for that? It wasn't even that big a deal. Did he harm Miyuki? Did he assault Tatsuya? He was being rude and cocky .. and people hate on his SO much. Why? The most likely answer is people are putting themselves in Tatsuya's shoes .. and that scares me.

It scares me because, although I like Tatsuya, this series is good not because people can step into his shoes and use him for wish fulfillment.. He was not created to be all powerful so we can live vicariously through him.. Well, I sure as hell hope not or the story going forward isn't going to bode well..

Tatsuya's not a hero. He will likely never marry. He will likely never have children. If it became necessary to protect Miyuki he would probably not hesitate to harm innocents, including children .. he's broken. It's not his fault that he's broken, but he is, that is why even though Azusa admires him, she's scared of him. We should all be scared of him. He's more machine than man. He's probably more a villain than Richard Sun's daughter..