View Single Post
Old 2010-10-16, 11:29   Link #82
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

So, I see so many complaints about fanservice that when I finally watch the episode I expect to see Agnese gainaxing all over the place and Orsola boob grabs. What do I get? A couple fanservice scenes at the very end of the episode. I mean, really? That's what all this "FANSERVICE IN MEH INDEX" is about? lol. Not to mention it's from the original material, and every single scene has an illustration for it. Really, people need to calm down and stop jumping the gun. I mean, you fucking see the action in the PV.

Anyway, the episode overall was a great adaptation, and put to rest any fears I had that J.C.Staff would turn Index II into Shana II. They stuck extremely close to the novels, and only moved up some fanservice scenes involving Agnese (which I have no problem with, since it just leaves more time for action and plot). The pacing was definitely fast in comparison to last season, but wasn't everyone complaining about the pacing being too slow last season anyway? I think they struck the right balance this episode.

For the most part, this was just an exposition episode, so 7/10.