View Single Post
Old 2010-10-16, 23:05   Link #98
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

The fanservice was never a problem whatsoever. But it was a little funny ( and off-pacing ) to have three fanservice moments sequentially without much context to it, other than FUKOUUUUUUUUU DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Does nobody have anything else to talk about? One of the main complaints I've heard besides the fanservice is how 'hard' the plot and it's terms are to understand, in that case why isn't there anyone asking for clarification about any part of it?

In the first place, how difficult is it really ?
Well, most of the massive discussion went to the light novel section, so I hear. I try to avoid spoilers for most parts, but I've noted some heavy text every now and then.

Besides, with this being introductory as it is, with the establishment of the 'hero cast' villains and just a 'rough understanding of what is going on', there's really not that much to discuss. Unless we want to talk about how the history of actual Amakusa Christians establishment and the relevant links to how they hide their religion through Virgin Mary's statue being made to look like Guanyin-ma, or the author of the 'Book of the Law.'

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote