View Single Post
Old 2009-08-12, 08:55   Link #1047
equinox

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbitheart View Post
So I was watching a random part of the anime the other day, and dwelling on Cross Kaien, because I think he's very interesting, and in the beginning for the season of Vampire Knight Guilty, we see the Chairman pulling a ribbon from his hair. This happens a couple times in the episodes too. I suddenly made a weird connection to Ichiru and how he always had a ribbon and bells in his hair from Shizuka. Could Cross do the same sort of thing for Juuri? I'm blowing it way out of proportion probably, but I thought it could be a cool idea!
you're right oO I've never noticed that before... but it's actually an interesting point

And I don't know why but I have got the feeling that the love triangle between yuki, zero, kaname is similar to juuri, cross and haruka... cross was a hunter as well and the others were siblings and purebloods.. so the mangaka doesn't want to tell us the story now because the whole story recurs...
and maybe this is a hint that yuki will end up with kaname? who knows...
but i really can imagine yuki and kaname having children together but being killed... zero giving up his job in the vampire association and taking care of yuki's children :-)
but this would be really sad ending for a shoujo manga..
equinox is offline   Reply With Quote