View Single Post
Old 2009-09-06, 17:58   Link #63
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddiKtioNn-BlaCk View Post
Well I admitted that Roger is the most important foundation and most important. And I wouldn't compare Roger to Jesus, I don't think that's a accurate comparison, at least not until you have people worshiping him and is thought to be the Son of the Sea God or some shit.

This doesn't make sense. The only way this could make sense is if Whitebeard was a nobody before he fought Roger. And that obviously wasn't the case.

I can give you these 2. But take into consideration that Garp also chased and captured other strong pirates, being as though Shakky said Garp chased her a lot as well. Roger was the most noteworthy because he conquered the whole of the Grand Line.

Red-Hair Shanks rise to notoriety was based on his own strength alone, not through his association with Roger.

Have we been reading the same manga?? Um. Last I checked Roger was a pirate who's goal was to conquer the Grand Line. And surrendered due to his illness. Aren't all pirates considered threats to the Government??? I must be wrong. I guess those bounties are out for sport.

You seem to be under the impression that because of how they were introduced in the storyline, that's how they were introduced to the OP world.
Like Zoro is called Piratehunter the same goes for WB as he is the strongest man alive and Roger's rival. I believe that being a rival of Pirate King is something, and he shouldn't be ashamed that he is known mostly because of that, plus from manga we know that he wanted the son of his rival to become a new priate king.

I know that Shanks did this all by "his own" strenght, but he wouldn't able if most of his crew weren't already strong guys from Roger's. He also learnt everything from the man himself even if it was by watching from the back.

Dragon one was a joke, as he really doesn't have to do much with Roger. But as a most wanted man he tries to hide and doesn't show much. Marines know how he looks like since Smoker recognised him - and the funny part that nobody seem to chase after him when he was in Louge town, as he probably was too much even for Smoker so they could only call for back-up that would be too late to catch him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
Guys, this conversation has nothing to do with the thread. You might want to take this to another thread.
and I should stop this discussion then... Zoan then *woof* *woof*