View Single Post
Old 2010-04-13, 09:12   Link #1825
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Twilight View Post
And man are you serious? xD How can a filler scene not count when I was talking about it being incoherent in relation to a scene that was ALSO FILLER?

I was merely commenting on how inconsistent the two filler scenes were
Technically, the filler scene of Vegeta beating up Gohan does make some sense knowing his character. With Goku and Freeza out of the picture after Namek's explosion, he knows there is no one left to stand in his way of ruling the universe. He chose to rub this in Gohan's face, which goaded him into fighting him. In his last moments on Namek, Vegeta was happy to see that Goku was a Super Saiyan, because that meant the end for Frieza. But then on Earth, when he found out that Namek was on the verge of exploding, things got even better for him because 2 birds would be killed with 1 stone.

So, within the context of filler, the two scenes don't really conflict with each other. The one where Vegeta is happy to see Goku as a super saiyan, however, conflicts with a canon scene in the Cell arc (I'm sure you know which one I'm talking about). This was what I meant when I said "You shouldn't try to make sense of the filler since it's so inconsistent to begin with".

And I don't need only words to discern if you're upset or not. The tone of your posts reflects your anger quite clearly. Have a nice day .