Thread: Dragon Age II
View Single Post
Old 2010-10-06, 21:44   Link #208
kujoe
from head to heel

Actually, Witch Hunt takes place after Awakening, so that whole "his/her story is not yet unfinished" bit likely refers to an extended epilogue of which is Witch Hunt. While WH deals with Morrigan, it also concerns Flemeth and also serves as a bridge (an inadequate one at that) between the events of DA: O and DA2.

You search for Morrigan, and you may decide to end up going with her, kill her or remain in Ferelden... but her message remains the same: there is way more to Flemeth's scheme, and somehow this involves Dragon Age 2. Enter Hawke and company.

According to Bioware, this is it for the Warden from Origins, since from here on it'll all be about Dragon Age 2. But with WH posing more questions (for DA2 most likely) than being a true epilogue, I can easily imagine that some of its characters can still easily get involved in whatever future events that will one day transpire in the overall story.

Just where indeed does the Eluvian mirror lead to, and what the hell is Flemeth up to? And if Morrigan gave birth to a child (in your story), then what will be its role in all of this? Personally, I would like to play a part in a reformation of the Chantry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Ow seems great . So for example in my game , Allistair and Enora rules together on Ferelden so in DA2 they'll still rules there (maybe)
But i wonder what will happen to the our warden .
In my game, Alistair and Anora rule Ferelden too. I hope DA2 will show the difference between a 'hardened' Alistair and the normal one. A 'hardened' Alistair takes charge as king, and stands toe to toe with Anora.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote