View Single Post
Old 2012-03-31, 12:54   Link #170
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Better quality OP:
Holy crap.

I got goosebumps from watching that. That intro was just ... everything. The remix, the animation, the designs, the voices ...

woah ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Those silhouettes in raging fire.

My body was not ready.
Ikr?

I have to admit, I actually clapped at the end their with the audience. So awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
I didn't see this posted. Crunchyroll will be streaming the series. It'll be available to the following territories: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand. [Source]
Well then, this means I get to watch 2 of the upcoming shows I'm looking forward to legally. wonder when was the last time this happened with crunchy in recent memory?

@Albafica Well, going by how big Saint Seiya is in Europe and Latin America, I'm guessing that Crunchyroll wasn't able to get the rights due to whoever is holding them in these countries having other plans for the show (probably broadcasting) or release via their own channels). It does suck, but what can you do ...

@Key Board considering that Koga is apparently a Seiya fanboy, and since Shain should have knowledge about the Suiseiken, I don't think it's much of a stretch to imagine that share it with Koga. Well have to wait to see how it goes in the show proper, since Koga might have learned it it on his own or some other explanation.