View Single Post
Old 2013-03-28, 05:29   Link #347
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by houkoholic View Post
Pretty much this. I mean even during that match when she got sub out and then forced to watch from the sideline and then she apologized to get sub back in it was already the beginning of her change. I would think the fact that the 6th graders owning Suzuritani's secondary line up at that open comp back in volume 11 would have made Miyu reconfirming that Keishin is a worthy opponent.

Natsuhi actually appears now and then to look at their training. Also in volume 12 by the request of Subaru he helped a great deal by mimicking some moves that Rena did to beat Tsubahi at the arcade centre and used them against Subaru (although Natsuhi only managed to pull of the between the leg passing move once), which made it possible for Subaru to draw up his plan to beat Rena. As for what he thinks about Subaru coaching his sisters - he actually doesn't mind so much because Tsubahi are little devils which even their parents couldn't handle so he doesn't think Subaru could take advantage of them at all, and because Tsubahi are really big brother-cons Natsuhi sometimes think they are a bit of a bother. I think Natsuhi is really only concerned about Hinata that's all.
So Tsubahi is RKB's version of Fred and George Weasley from the Harry Potter series, huh?

Well, that doesn't go without saying that Natsuhi has actually warmed up to Subaru after that "return Hinata's pantsu" mission.

Quote:
Spoiler:
So this team reminds me of the 2001 Philadelphia 76ers, and Miyu and Rena both reminded me of Allen Iverson, one of the great NBA players of his time who could have gotten a championship ring if he had a positive attitude towards practice and training.
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote