View Single Post
Old 2013-01-21, 06:27   Link #18
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
How can we describe Hawaii~san in this case then? Childish?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Um ... you do what you want to do but if you want something that represents Oregon - mori-girl is definitely not it. Think bright rainbow colors, almost punkish, almost Tank Girl in the summer.

Glasses aren't unknown - the coffee shop hipsters trend to those. Braids are almost never seen except on a religious fringe sect. Hair will either be long and unkempt or variations on shorter bobs. Uneven bobs are popular at the moment. Oh, and perky goth is a long popular urban style given the gloom of our weather.

If you're intent on bland - Oregon girls dress down often. Jeans, sweatshirt, jacket. The jacket may be a trenchcoat or a sportswear with a hoodie.
No i means her younger version. The wavy hair, hippy~ish one. Then a contrast to goth modern adult version. Even ticked the 'gap moe"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken270 View Post
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuras View Post
Alaska should be a kuudere.
  • K, so Alaska-san gonna be a kuudere girl with lost of mystery history. I will add in ex-Spetsnaz just for the history related to Russia. Favourite food is ice-cream.
  • Florida-san: another tan girl, bright in personality and intelligent. Need more specific trait or she gonna be too general....
  • Louisiana-san: love party, a 'hammer' (can't swim)
  • New York-san: have heavy insomnia due to her job as (net?) idol late into the night. Rather than like apple. I think it's better if her name is Ringo-san (means apple in Japanese to those who don't know)
  • Nevada-san: yakuza family + dice throwing dealer~ish? Mion fron Higurashi comes to mind
  • Pennsylvania: fujoshi!!
  • Tennessee: country singer. mori-girl?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudryavka View Post
Why are so many of them into sex?
Cause we are as ignorant as the US. Unless it's a shameless topic of interest

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2013-01-21 at 06:50.