View Single Post
Old 2013-10-17, 09:27   Link #43
ri0

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Well, so far nobody has been turned into toys. Though it's certainly interessting that they were locked together with a bunch of real toys.
Maybe the power in question doesn't physically transform the people into toys, but instead just transfers the mind, similar to Moria's shadow-power.
Yeah, confirmation was a little bit exaggerated. But what other explanation is there?
Doflamingo most certainly didn't put the toys there so that the warriors don't get bored.
He imprisoned representatives of other kingdoms and I'm sure, he won't let them roam free in Dressrosa after this incident.

I'm with you, in thinking that the DF user just transfers the mind of the victims - Similar to Law's Shambles.
What I find more interesting is the thought, that they must be able to transform even guys like Chinjao, who most likely possesses all types of Haki.

Quote:
But it's still strange that all those powerful fighters could be locked in. Doesn't any of them posses observation haki, to feel the hostile intention? Is nobody of them able to climb the walls for an exit?
Well, Luffy wasn't able to escape the garbage dump on Punk Hazard alone. If no one is a Geppo user or has a DF power that helps, I don't see them getting out anytime soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatguy3331
Every time I hear One piece taking a week off It's like a surprise kick in the balls...
I was really thinking about making your quoatation my signature...

Last edited by ri0; 2013-10-17 at 12:27.