View Single Post
Old 2009-04-24, 17:32   Link #42
Mgz
Madlax fanboyz

Send a message via Yahoo to Mgz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Kazu-kun is right to correct a couple of things I said: no-one is supposed to have died on Careless Monday, and the scenes are in chronological order. Unfortunately, that means that Saki never went up to the projection booth to look for Akira. Not reasonable.
fine maybe noone died (K.I.A) but how about 20k people M.I.A ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpepper View Post

8.2 billion yen. Supposedly the amount of money Akira has left. Can you really buy a fully equipped mall and movie theater with a tight security system, and also kidnap 20 thousand people who live all over the place and feed them (for how long) with 1.8 billion yen? Not to mention how much it would cost to have 10(11) nukes launched at tokyo...

1.8 bil Yen is about 18.54 mil USD, it is possible if he is lucky/nice timing with the economic condition. for example right now you could easily buy a whole block in Buffalo, NY with that money lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiga View Post

Dunno why Saki didn't go look for Akira. Maybe 'cause she got really into the movie (she did start crying) or maybe 'cause she was being stubborn and all, "If he's not coming I'm not looking for him."
yeah it is possible, she sent the e-mail to her friend around 11 PM, then she spent 1-2 hrs to walk around the mall/check out his apartment, chit chat, etc. The Big Blue is 168 minutes (about 3 hrs) director cut. depend on the time of the year, sun rise in Tokyo can be earliest at 4:30 AM so the scenario in eps 3 is still possible.