View Single Post
Old 2010-04-08, 09:52   Link #219
dreamingxashley
K-ON Fangirl

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Why do people keep saying this same line over and over and over and over and over everywhere a second season topic comes up? If it's not Lucky Star it's the never happening sequel to Full Metal Panic. Like is this a challenge/countersign thing like in special ops or something?

Challenge: "Second Season of K-On incoming"

Countersign: "New season of Lucky Star/Haruhi/FMP/Key please?"

I don't know, I'm just so bored of reading this particular one liner amongst the sea of them I often have to suffer through on my daily forum perusals. It's been brought up a thousand times before, it's not going to change anything if somebody posts it on a forum/blog/twitter page, so please stop filling message boards with it kids lest I start to wonder if it's actually spam bots posting it. Not that I haven't already entertained the thought.

edit: I'm also invoking the "If I had a dollar for everytime somebody said" clause on this one too, because really it's true. In fact I would probably be buying a new PC by now.
Wow over-react much? lol Seriously how am I supposed to know stuff like this? I dont read these forums every day... sorry if my post-of-excitement got your knickers in a bunch.