View Single Post
Old 2013-03-17, 01:17   Link #164
Shiyumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunder the Gold View Post
So you're saying that if Silver Crow had reached Level 2 without discovering flight, his bonus choices would have revealed his flying power (by offering upgrades to flight), or he would have otherwise gotten his choice of a bonus AND the system would finally show Aviation in his status screen?
The later, like what happen to Roller and Taker. Just think it like a normal game, when you reach a certain level new skill(s) appears and you can choose t learn it or upgrade the current skill.

Quote:
Except they're not called points! That's the problem we're having with you. They're called bonuses, but there are so few of them that there's no reason to call them "points"!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tusjecht View Post
Shiyumi, like Gold said; the "bonus point" are't points you can invest in one or even multiple new skills/moves, it's a choice you can make upon spending Burst Points and levelling up.
From now on, I will call them level up bonus. My thought process: when they level up they get one point and choose what to do, but the game make it simpler: you level up, you get one choice, do it(learn or upgrade). tusjecht, what you said are general the same as me, just remove the point part. And I never said Burst Points have something to do with skill. Also, did you guys agree on the skill system, since "bonus point" or "bonus choice" have no effect on it.

Quote:
That's just painfully obvious, isn't it? It's clear that he wouldn't have done it if it seemed like a BAD idea.
The best ideal I can think of for now is this: What will happen if someone able to collect all parts(or their user) of the great constellation.