View Single Post
Old 2012-10-07, 05:12   Link #258
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I can't believe I read all 13 pages of this thread. I'm also surprised by the ridiculously low amount of deletions and mod edits.

That being said, I loved this episode. All kinds of things that I didn't expect. Not the least that the game would already end right here and now, with the story still continuing beyond it.

Considering the "surpassing the system" moments. Isn't the game and its rules constantly slightly changing due to the AI that's monitoring it? It seems to me like the AI got rather whimsical in the end and allowed certain characters to gain some "Willpower" effects. It has been established already that the game is capable of monitoring the player's emotional state.

This is just speculation, but I didn't have to think for days to think up possible explanations. They just came to me naturally.

Also, props to the guys who figured out Heathcliff was Kayaba. I know people have mentioned the possibility earlier on, but I didn't believe them. I do not mind having been wrong about it though.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote