Thread: Game of Thrones
View Single Post
Old 2011-04-20, 08:21   Link #45
jonli
JONLIの憂'

^ So according to that blog post, we could assume 1 book per season as they said? That would be nice.

I never read the books but I was about to read them after I finished the Witcher books, until I heard about the TV series and decided to watch this instead. So now I just watched the first episode, and I have to say I'm impressed with the production values and the overall quality of that one episode. It felt like a movie, and if it can keep up this quality throughout the entire season then this would definitely be a cinematic achievement in television history. I'm going to refrain myself from getting overly excited about the series, since I was impressed by the first episode of Walking Dead (being a big fan of the comic) then my expectations were utterly crushed with the rest of the season...let's hope history would not repeat itself with Game of Thrones.

PS: I really enjoyed the intro, went back and forth to try to catch all the details, very well made down to the credits. Oh and Emilia Clarke is absolutely gorgeous, the little girl that plays Arya is really cute too. It's also good to see Boromir again :P, I also have high hopes for John Snow as a character...I'm most intrigued by him so far.
jonli is offline   Reply With Quote