View Single Post
Old 2008-12-04, 22:56   Link #254
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Utau
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
The initial state was a wooden sculpture. If the goddess leaves, there's no magic power left, so it's kinda impossible for Nagi to continues on, no? Also we don't know Hakua's body's gonna aging or not if Zange leaves her, but the manga probably will finish soon, so even if she ages back to her "supposed" state, it would still be an young girl at most?
I'm under the impression there is more to Nagi than meets the eye. I'm not completely sold by the wooden sculpture thing even thought both manga and anime shows otherwise. Nagi appeared before Jin when he was a kid and now here she is again, whether she had the same vessel before is unknown, at least to me. So far from what the manga have told us, Nagi have another personality; Nagi and a goddess. Her body be it human or a sacred wood from the tree "Kannagi" is unclear.

Spoiler for moonspeak:

then again, it's moonspeak.

Also, Zange/Hakua is not the same. Hakua was possessed when Hakua was still a child, and it's years have passed since it happened so technically speaking she will still be her current age if Zange leaves unlike Nagi.
Utau is offline   Reply With Quote