View Single Post
Old 2013-02-02, 02:40   Link #2388
alviam099

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimurry View Post
Retired General and 9th Clan Head explained very well in the opening of the 9 Schools Competitions: its not the enemy strength, its the use you give to the factors, Juumongi Phalanx is high rank magic, however if battle against Tats, depends of the conditions, a battle for life death, Tats win easy, but if not, will a can apply better strategy and tactics plus stamina and energy, Tats say in the end of competitions, if they fight under these circumstances will be long battle and no fools allowed, any mistake could define the winner.
That's exactly my point, though his opportunities to use his magic are only very limited he has at least mastery on it, even it's already given that he could beat "Night" there's still chance that he'd get beaten though that depends on how he uses it, though we can say that it's not given because it's not happening yet, we could presume that Decomposition's chance against Phalanx is just as high as Night beating Decomposition though as I say it depends on how he uses it, and we all know that he uses the best way of anything.

The best way to put it is:
Night= Paper Phalanx=Rock Decomposition= Scissors.

I'm just kidding here, ain't Tatsuya's goal just to do the impossible things?

First the Flying type magic, now he's researching the Pilosopher stone (not sure about the spelling) and his ultimate dream is that Something-Thermonuclear generator