Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2011-04-10, 01:54   Link #19590
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
There is nothing that confirms that Akua or even the Fairy Tale HQ she works for, even requires Moka's powers. Hokuto and Kiria could have mistaken this because Akua was after Moka because of her love for Moka as well as the promise with Akasha that could have made them assume this, unknowingly.

Now that Tsukune has the Shinso blood and power such a plan will fail if using Ura-Moka's Shinso power is required to achieve their goals this goes for both the HQ and the Fairy Tale faction Hokuto and Kiria are in that is opposing them, which no doubt Miyabi and Kahlua are a part of.

I'm not convinced yet that Akua or the HQ needs Ura-Moka's help to achieve their goals, but Hokuto's side does. Ura-Moka nor Omote-Moka will be willing to help them, HQ might "force" Moka to do so if this is the case, which will piss Akua off which won't be a good thing if Fairy Tale knows whats good for them, so some conflict might happen within the HQ before Tsukune, Touhou and the others get there.

There is that old "mind control theory", not even Akua would do something like that to Moka, but FT might, which like i said won't be a good thing because that will put Akua in a bad mood, weve already seen once what happens to those Fairy Tale members who put there hands on Moka, which Akua won't hesitate to take there heads clean off.
Well, I think that Hokuto and Kiria have been correct in saying that Fairy Tale's Headquarters need Moka's powers to achieve their goals, since they said that their part of Fairy Tale as well, and as the opposite fraction of Fairy Tale, I think that they should have a pretty good understanding of what the other fraction needs to achieve their goals, since their still a part of a single organization.

Not to mention that Akua taking Moka to Fiary Tale's HQ, in my opinion suggests that she doesn't want to fulfill the promise she made with Akasha, since we have already seen in Sun's arc, what kind of youkai are working in the Fiary Tale organization, and I doubt that Akasha would want her daughter to be taken to an organization , which wants to destroy the human world and has members who don't hesitate to brainwash someone to make them join their organization.

Regarding what is going to happen to Outer Moka, once she gets to Fairy Tale's HQ, and if it will cause some sort of disagreement within the HQ, I doubt we will know anything about that, unless Ikeda reveals what is currently happening with Moka, and since - in my opinion - getting Tsukune back to a more normal state is something more important, I doubt we are going to get some information about Moka soon (read in chapter 41).

Well, I agree that the fact that Tsukune has a part of Moka's Shinso power's means that the plans of Fairy Tale HQ are going to fail, since they don't realize that Moka has transferred her blood to someone, but I wouldn't say the same about Hokuto's and Kiria's fraction, since both of them are aware of the fact that Moka has given Tsukune her blood - and I think they have already thought of a scheme to achieve their objectives - in fact I'm starting to think that Hokuto and Kiria are actually the Big Bad's of the entire R+V series, with Alucard (due to his insanity), being more of Final Boss material, that Hokuto and Kiria want to use, to achieve their objective of destroying the human world.

And finally I don't think the "mind control theory" is likely, simply because Akua would kill anyone who tried to do something to her "beloved sister", even if Moka is in her Outer personality - since she still shares a body with the real Moka, not to mention that "mind control" isn't going to help Fairy Tale in removing the Rosario, since only someone who is Moka's destined partner is capable of doing that, and it's not like Tsukune is within Fairy Tale's custody, and once Fairy Tale HQ becomes aware of his existence, it's probably going to be too late for them to be able to do anything.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote