View Single Post
Old 2012-01-06, 21:26   Link #527
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Silver King View Post
This is really all I have an interest in replying to since everything else has already been addressed and you refuse to listen. You say our theories are wrong based on our assumptions but say yours are right based on... your assumptions? Kabuto never said his ET zombies were more powerful than Orochimaru's - only Madara was said to be made more powerful as an ET than in real life. For all we know, he could have meant that he can summon an amazing amount of ETs when Oro couldn't when he said he perfected it. And you are still ignoring the meaning of our posts. We're not making this fight "in our heads" - in the context of his battle we believe Sarutobi to be the strongest based on his feats. He defeated Hashirama and Tobirama and sealed Orochimaru's jutsu as a 70 year old man, that is fact. Anything you say against that is just an assumption. Agree to disagree.
assumptions are what this thread is about. obviously not everyone fought everyone. I'm trying to base my assumptions on things we witnessed in the manga. you are trying to recreate history and have pain fight in part 1, make sarutobi more powerful than the manga ever had him, etc... what he did was awesome. its actually one of my favorite alltime fights. but if you think his abilities in his prime would have stood up to someone like pain then you're just not letting yourself see it any other way than these false realities you have created

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Silver King View Post
Kabuto never said his ET zombies were more powerful than Orochimaru's - only Madara was said to be made more powerful as an ET than in real life. For all we know, he could have meant that he can summon an amazing amount of ETs when Oro couldn't when he said he perfected it.
sorry, forgot to discuss whats wrong with this too =) having more zombies is certainly an improvement, but theres more to it than that.

reference manga ch. 513 pg 2. kabuto explains what is different about his talisman to deidara. he is just giving the ET ninjas orders. he is not fully controlling them like orochimaru did. orochi didnt know all of hashirama's powers so thats why hashirama didnt use them in that fight. if kabuto were controlling him, then we would have seen hashirama's full potential since only hashirama could know everything he could do. kabuto isnt stripping the ET zombies of their free will like orochi did, which was the problem with orochi's inferior ET. a fully functional 1st and 2nd hokage would have beaten sarutobi. to think otherwise is going against what kishi is trying to tell us with this new method of ET that kabuto is using. it doesnt make sense and it doesnt give the 1st and 2nd much credit either. kabuto just says 'kill' and the ninja use all their secret techs to do it without kabuto manipulating the whole battle or knowing what they are capable of

Last edited by Hunter; 2012-01-07 at 01:43.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote