View Single Post
Old 2004-03-22, 21:08   Link #19
brightman
Ancient Member

A Fukuda interview concerning this movie was posted over at http://aeug.blogspot.com/

Quote:
Miri: Besides the normal TV footage, I heard there are new parts...?
Fukuda: There are. We have the equivalent of one episode's worth of new footage.
Miri: That many! Does this mean there are never before seen/heard scenes or lines?
Fukuda: Of course (laughs). If it didn't, what's the point of the new footage?
Miri: Right.
Fukuda: New parts like never before seen footage, re-editing a certain shot with new backgrounds and effects or tweaking the screen results. In other words, there are 2 types of new footage.
Miri: After you say that, I want to ask "Where is the new footage at?"
Fukuda: Hmm. Where do you see the first new scene, line, and what parts were edited?... For that you have to watch it.
Miri: Heh, had a feeling you would say that...
Fukuda: There are some subtle changes so I would like the viewers to carefully check. Hmm, to strongly suggest, characters that didn't appear in the series.
Miri: What?! Who is that?
Fukuda: Like a ZAFT soldier that was with Athrun... The rest is secret. (We at Gunota think Fukuda is talking about Rusty)
Miri: Yay. People that weren't seen are appearing as new characters. Who could that be...!?
A whole new episode of new footage Sounds like you missed quite a bit Haro (though I guess these are spread out through the whole thing)