View Single Post
Old 2010-02-21, 12:45   Link #283
Hyenn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowSeed View Post
Fist of all, Bankai modifies USUALLY by 5 to 10 times
(and looking at Ichigo's bankai it is probably 5), then your statement on how ressurecion boost the attack makes some sense so I can go with that but your statement on hollofication double booster just doesn't make sense by far not enough to put it in calculation.
Also the level you control your bankai, your dexterity make another huge difference, so I can't say that this is too accurate.
Plus the statement how Bankai increase you strength to your shikai strength by tenfold, while Ressurecion multiplys your own strength by 10 (let's say this is true)
But then again, what makes you think they stack?
Also Yoruichi said that it multiplys by 10 (let's forget about the 5 - 10 as it won't matter on what I plan to say now)
But that doesn't mean that you have y amount on strength and then have 10y strenght but you have y+x strenght, where x is usually about 9y.
So then saying that z is the boost you get from ressurecion, means:
y+x+z= roughly 20
Why do I think so: simply it doesn't make much sense for the boost you get from bankai to double just cause you get twice as much SPP from an effect.
And even if it multiplies there is no guarantee that it will be 1x10x10 and not 1x10+1x10, as why would Ressurecion raise the boost of Bankai, it just strenghtens your base strength thus it won't effect your Bankai strength boosts.

Also I would say ressurecion is a smaller boost than bankai as most of the time we see that a captains need their bankai to put up against an Arrancars normal form but with just getting a smaller power-up they can overhelm it.
I personally think it is like this:
Captain with SHikai: 1, Arrancar in normal form: 8
Captain Bankai: 10, Arrancar Ressurecion: 10
Captain Bankai Secret Move: 10+2, Arrancar Ressurecion Secret Move: 10+1
Though exept the first line everything is rather spectaculation based so there is no real way to tell if it will be around 20 or 100.

Also everyone is able to draw spiritual energy from the enviroment but Quincys base their battle style on it.
Also as Quincys seem to be normal humans in base traits and their techniques are simple reiatsu control I think Shinigamis could learn it but wouldn't profit them really much.

Also the reason while Chad powers respond the Abuelo cause we all know how resolve can unlimitedly multiply your strength in anime and it is his resolve that actually gets stronger so his ability probably has nothing do to with that guy, but yeah I also remember it being mentioned to be hollow-like but personally I don't wanna see Chad fight cause his battle style is boring, he can do no more than straight pucnhes (I mean at least he could use some martail art to make it more interesting if his move pool is so boring) or shot a straight line attack from his arm or do a really strong punch, which though is a skill it only differs from a normal punch in strength. Also realistically he couldn't defeat anyone as he can't do thing against Steps (Shunko, SOnido, Hirenkyaku(might spelled it wrong) as he doesn't have a equalient of it yet he defeated a privanon, which is annoying in my opinion.